Friday, March 25, 2011

Real Farmwives of America - The Circle of life

When ever i think of the Circle of life i have a million things on my mind...Everything that has to do with our farm... my friends having babies... my car...yes i know, why car....

let's just say i never want it to die on me...

AND the hungry Caterpillar who eat all true my book!















I LOVE THIS BOOK!!!

haha no I'm not gonna do a review, and no I'm not gonna score
it because it is a perfect TEN. And it has everything to do with the Circle of life!

But i am going to ask you to hop over to my farm wives friends and have
a look at their (much better) posts on the circle of life!

click on the link and you can find all the girls (his button thingy is not working for me)!

http://www.facebook.com/#!/TheRealFarmwivesofAmerica

and you are also welcome at my other blog and read about my experiences with tractors...

http://www.fourleafcloverdairy.blogspot.com

Thanks!


...

2 comments:

  1. We LOVED LOVED LOVED The Very Hungry Caterpillar when the kids were little. We read it over and over and over again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My mom just brought us a new copy of the book along with a stuffed caterpillar this weekend! How ironic!

    ReplyDelete